Security And Privacy
Effective Date January 1, 2021
Our Security And Privacy Pledge
At J Bee Home Loans, we have dedicated ourselves to revolutionizing the home loan process and helping individuals use their home financing options as a tool to manage their financial lives. In that effort, we respect and protect the privacy of those who visit or use our application. When we collect information from you, we want you to know how it is used. To demonstrate our commitment to fair information practices, we have adopted leading industry privacy guidelines.
By using our application, you are consenting to the use of information and agreeing to these guidelines and the other policies described on our application.
J Bee Home Loans does not share your personal information with outside companies for their promotional use.
Because of the financial nature of our business, our applications are not designed to appeal to children under the age of 13. Therefore, we don’t knowingly attempt to solicit or receive any information from children.
Data Collection And Data Sharing
Data Categories And How We Use Them
See what data categories we collect.
|Identifiers.||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.||YES|
|Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.||YES|
|Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).||YES|
|Commercial information.||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||YES|
|Biometric information.||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.||NO, we do not collect biometric information on clients. However, we collect fingerprints on certain employees to comply with NMLS licensing requirements.|
|Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||YES|
|Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.||NO|
|Sensory data.||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||NO|
|Professional or employment-related information.||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||YES|
|Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.||YES|
|Inferences drawn from other personal information.||Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||YES|
Ways We Might Use Your Data
- Marketing (unless you’ve opted out)
- Fraud detection
- Providing services
- Internal research
- Quality control
- Prepopulate info when applicable
Reasons We Might Share Your Data With Third Parties
- Business purposes
- Detecting fraud
- Internal research
- Quality control
- Qualifying purposes
Your Data And Our Third Parties
Here’s who we could share your data with and what we could share with them.
|Service providers||Affiliates||Mortgage partners||Partner companies||Regulators|
|Personal info categories||x||x||x|
|Protected Classification Characteristics||x||x||x|
|Internet or other network activity||x|
|Non-public education information||x|
|Inferences drawn from other personal information||x||x||x|
Sale Of Data
We don’t sell your data.
Your Privacy Rights
If you’d like to review, access, revise or delete personal data we’ve collected about you, please contact us.
Right To Know
You have a right to know what personal data we’ve collected about you, what data we’ve sold, who we’ve sold your data to, and what data we’ve shared for business purposes. To exercise this right, please contact us.
Right To Access
You have the right to see what specific pieces of data we have about you, and to get this data in a portable and easily accessible format. To exercise this right, please contact us.
Right To Delete
You have the right to request that we delete your data. We’re legally required to keep some data about you, but we’ll delete everything we can. Keep in mind that we might reacquire some of your data if we purchase data from a third party. To exercise this right, please contact us.
How We Process Your Privacy Rights
First, we’ll verify your identity using your personal info. Then, we’ll process your request according to company guidelines. You can usually expect a response by mail within 45 days.
If you’re an authorized agent (such as a power of attorney) making a request on behalf of someone else, please contact us.
Right To Non-Discrimination For The Exercise Of Your Privacy Rights
You won’t be discriminated against for exercising your privacy rights.
Google Analytics And The Data You Share
We use Google Analytics and Google Search Console to help us identify any issues on our website.
Here’s what Google helps us do:
- Quickly diagnose any issues you may encounter, like page time outs or form resubmission
- Send you content like banners or error messages when needed
- Run split tests for different groups based on browser experiences like Chrome and Edge
Call (909) 821-7447
Write to this address:
J Bee Home Loans
13362 Emerald Ln.
Chino Hills, CA 91709
Please include your phone number when contacting us by mail. Otherwise, we cannot fulfill your request.
J Bee Home Loans Media Advertising Guidelines
At JBee Home Loans, we want you to be comfortable and confident when using our application. Therefore, we would like to share with you the following principles that govern our information practices and other privacy aspects of our application:
We do not make our advertising decisions based on political affiliations or in support of, or against, any political or religious group. We firmly believe in the right of free speech, however, we also believe we have an obligation to ensure our advertising does not appear in content that is detrimental to our brand values. As one of our “ISMs” states, we “Do the Right Thing” when deciding where our advertising messages will appear. This means we will not advertise within programs that consistently exploit excessive or gratuitous violence or sexuality, which demean or denigrate any religion, race, sex or which are otherwise lacking in good taste.
Should our advertising appear within programming content that violates these guidelines we will review the content in question and make decisions about the appropriateness of that program for future consideration.
To maximize the value of our services, we may request information from you when you visit our applications. J Bee Home Loans does not share your personal information with outside companies for their promotional use without your consent.
Here is a description of the information we collect and how it is used:
Protecting Your Identity And Credit
Credit reporting agencies may share your information with other companies when you apply for a home loan. This may cause you to receive Email or phone calls that you didn’t ask for, offering credit cards, refinancing or other loan products.
You can stop these calls and Emails by opting out of these prescreened credit offers. Simply call (888) 567-8688 or visit www.optoutprescreen.com.
- Tools, Applications And Registration: We provide a number of ways for you to explore your options for mortgages and loans, so you can determine which options may be the most desirable for you. You can engage a number of tools, planners, calculators and other interactive advisors, such as the online interviews, without providing us your identity. We will not ask you for personally identifiable information to use these features, and do not attribute the information that you provide to you as an individual. However, if you want to exercise one or more of the loan options presented, we will ask you to register at the site and supply other identifying and supporting information needed to process your application. By registering, you can save information such as loan interviews and applications for later review and update. When you register, you select a member ID name by which we will know you, choose a password and provide us an Email address. You use the member ID name and password to gain access to your loan application information, financial profile and/or customized rates. We use your contact information to provide you with alerts and updates regarding your loan status, which is part of the J Bee Home Loans service. J Bee Home Loans does not share your information with outside companies for their promotional use without your consent. We may, however, use it to send you communications and special offers on other products or services offered by JBee Home Loans. If you do not want to receive this information you may opt-out during registration, within any future communications or by sending an Email to email@example.com. We may also supply the information you provide, on a strictly confidential basis, to service providers, such as title companies, appraisers, credit reporting services, etc., who assist us in qualifying, processing, closing and servicing your loan.
- Credit Report: By submitting a loan application or a request to be pre-qualified to us, you authorize us to share your credit report with our affiliates only to process your loan application.
- Newsletters: We provide you the opportunity to subscribe to Email newsletters and other Email communications. You may unsubscribe by following the instructions provided in each Email newsletter.
- Interactive Help (Chat/PC To Phone): You may initiate an online interactive discussion or PC to Phone communication with a J Bee Home Loans support professional to facilitate the completion of your loan application. We do not ask for any personally identifiable information to use this service; if you volunteer personally identifiable information, it will only be used to respond to your request. We maintain transcripts of chat sessions.
More On Our General Information Practices
- Contests, Sweepstakes, And Surveys: From time to time, we may offer you the option to participate in contests, sweepstakes, or surveys. If you would like to participate, we may ask you for contact information, preferences or other information. This information may be used to conduct research, improve our offerings, or contact you regarding home financing or award prizes. Our contests or sweepstakes may have separate rules and we will identify how the information that you supply will be used in each case.
- Mandatory And Optional Information: We identify what information is required to fulfill your request. If you chose not to provide mandatory information, we will not be able to provide you the service you are requesting. As part of your use of our application, we may collect information that may include your name, address, social security number, the location and value of the property related to the requested loan products or services, financial information about your assets and income, financial accounts, insurance and other information. As part of this process, you consent to JBee Home Loans obtaining a credit report and for us to use that information as described in this policy. We will also collect information about your activity on the J Bee Home Loans applications and use that information as described in this policy.
- Within The J Bee Home Loans Family: Within the JBee Home Loans family, which includes our title company, Amrock Inc., we may exchange customer information to fulfill your requests or to provide you with information about other products or services, if you have chosen to receive such communications.
- Service Providers: In some cases, we will employ or use service providers such as title companies, appraisers, consultants, and temporary workers, third party software developers, to complete a business process or provide a service on our behalf. For example, we may use service providers to enhance our application technology, deliver products, or to send Emails. When we employ service providers, we may need to share your personally identifiable information. Service providers are strictly prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for purposes other than to act on our behalf.
- Service Alerts And Critical Notices: Although we respect and honor the privacy preferences you have expressed, we may need to contact you to inform you of specific changes that may impact your ability to use this service or for other critical non-marketing purposes, such as bug alerts. We may also contact you to respond to your specific requests, to clarify the order information you provided to us, or to notify you of upcoming subscription expiration dates.
- Change Of Control: Your personally identifiable information may be transferred in connection with a sale, merger, transfer, exchange or other disposition (whether of assets, stock or otherwise) of all or a portion of a business of JBee Home Loans. You will have the opportunity to opt out of further secondary use of your information following any change of control.
- Legal Disclosures: In some cases we may disclose certain information to comply with a legal process, such as a court order, subpoena, search warrant, or law enforcement request.
We use industry-recognized security safeguards to protect your data. We secure all data that’s sent to J Bee Home Loans to protect it from loss, misuse and unauthorized changes. We protect your data using industry-standard security products and protocols, as well as carefully developed security procedures. Our security measures are reviewed on a regular basis by both our internal team members and outside security specialists.
We also hold our team members responsible for keeping your data safe. Here are some ways we do that:
- We require all team members to take regular training and sign a written statement acknowledging their compliance with our security protocols.
- We enforce strict password protocols.
- We require strict authentication and authorization for team members to use, view or change information.
Here is how and why we use some common Web technologies to help manage our websites:
- Website Usage Data: Our website tracks usage data, including, for example, your IP address, your browser type and version, which pages you view, which page, if any, linked you to our site, and which link, if any, you follow off of our site. We use this data in the aggregate and on an individual level to better understand website activity to improve our site offerings, to reconstruct activity from a session or by a user, for troubleshooting and issue resolution purposes. We may also use this data to provide you a more personalized website experience, assistance with technical support questions, and to send you special offers, product and service updates, or other promotional materials that are relevant and tailored to your interests. If you do not want to receive these offers or promotions, simply indicate your contact preferences during the registration process, within any future communications or by sending an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also click here to change your contact preferences. We do not share your information with outside companies for their promotional use without your consent. We do not track URLs that you type into your browser, nor do we track you across the Internet once you leave our site.
- Social Media And Third-Party Website Security And Privacy Policies: J Bee Home Loans currently has presence on social media to connect with and market to the public, JBee Home Loans customers, and potential customers of the JBee Home Loans’ family. Your activity on third-party websites is governed by the security and privacy policies of each third-party website. Users of third-party websites often share information with the general public, user community, and/or the third-party operating the third-party website, which may use this information in a variety of ways. Consequently, you should review the privacy policies of the third-party website before using it and ensure that you understand how this information may be used. You may be able to adjust privacy settings on your accounts on any third-party website or application to match your preferences. The information posted on or directed at JBee Home Loans through social media is generally available to the public. To protect your privacy, do not include information you want to keep private or any other sensitive personal information in your social media activity, comments or responses. This information may be archived independently on, and retention of such information is governed by, the third-party website.
- Browser “Do Not Track” And Other Settings: You may be using an Internet browser that has the ability to communicate your privacy preferences to the website, including requests not to track your usage and browsing history. Currently, the JBee Home Loans websites do not respond to any of these signals. J Bee Home Loans may track your activity on these websites and use that information as provided in this policy.
We Give You Choices About How The Personally Identifiable Information That You Provide To Us May Be Used
We give you the opportunity to control the use of your personal information for purposes other than to fulfill your request or as is required to process, close and subsequently service your loan. For example, on occasion we may use your contact information to send you promotional communications about JBee Home Loans products. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may specify your contact preferences during the information collection process or you may call toll-free at (909) 821-7447 or email Buzz@JBeeHomeLoans.com
We provide you the opportunity to update or correct the contact and loan application information that you have provided to us. You may review and update information stored in your application online until you submit your application. Once you have submitted your application, you may only change the information by directly contacting our mortgage hotline at (909) 821-7447 or emailing us at email@example.com
J Bee Home Loans recommends that you do not use email communications to send us sensitive personal information. If you need to change that personal information, we recommend that you call us directly.
We Provide Various Ways For You To Contact Us About Our Information Practices And Other Aspects Of Privacy